TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is important to us that we clarify expectations before an order is agreed. Please take some time to read the following terms and conditions. Should you have any questions or queries regarding them please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Consultation - The initial consultation is £30, within a 10 mile radius of Waterlooville, and £60 outside of this radius. This initial consultation is usually used to understand and agree the scope of the work, provide design advice and take accurate window measurements to be able to provide bespoke products. Please note that Sew Lovely Interiors cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of measurements or the quality of fabrics supplied by the client.
2. Quote - A full quote is provided which details the cost of each item to be provided. Quotes are valid for 60 days.
3. Deposit - A deposit of 50% of the agreed quote is required to secure your order. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
4. Fitting - We are happy to recommend an independent professional fitting service for window tracks and poles. The contract for the work, and payment, is made directly with the fitter.
5. Lead time - Turnaround time is generally around 6 weeks from deposit being received. However please be aware most products are bespoke and the turnaround time can vary and is dependent on order size and will be directly affected during our busy periods.
6. Completion - Please note that once your items have been completed, we will contact you to make arrangements to deliver/fit them as necessary.
7. Installation - Although we do not fit tracks and poles, we do like to ensure that our bespoke products are installed correctly. We can provide a dressing service for £30, to make your soft furnishings look their best!
8. Final payment - at the end of the work a written invoice is provided which details each item, the overall amount of the job, any deposit (including interim payments on larger orders) already received and the final balance to be paid. Final payment is due upon collection or delivery/installation of the final completed item(s) - that is upon presentation of invoice. All goods remain the property of Sew Lovely Interiors until payment is received in full.
MAKE IT SAFE : Please note that internal window blind cords and chains can pose a risk to babies and small children who could injure or even strangle themselves on looped operating cords and chains. All of our blinds are supplied with child safety devices. It is our recommendation that they are always fitted.